Enlighten light up Leinster House
Enlighten has undertaken a number of projects on behalf of the Office of Public Works at Dial Eireann, Leinster House, Kildare Street, Dublin.
These images show LED ground lighting on the railing pillars in Kidare Street.
These special LED IP67 arrays replaced incandescent ground lights on Kildare Street. The specific requirement was to show the front wall pillars as a special feature. To make individual features like the pillars stand out required special fittings to be built. In these fittings individual LED lamps in the arrays were mounted on swivel sockets so that they could be adjusted to pick out any desired items or features. Some arrays had LEDs with different lenses to suit the different intentions.
Enlighten also provided customised solution to other projects in this prestigious building.
- Lighting the area around the fountain at the rear of the building. This makes a feature of the fountain spray and light washes the surrounding walls.
- LED highlighting the magnificent ceiling work of the Senate Chamber.
- Replacing incandescent light with LED for general lighting in rooms and offices.
- Wash lighting showing the character of upper windows
- Curtain lighting at the entrance to the Dail Chamber